Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Actually it's really not looking like Christmas at all. I'm not going to lie I miss the hubub of the Christmas season however, the fact that I'm in a foreign country without any family, is so cool because I'm in a foreign country with my really awesome haitian fambam. There's Dave and Darlys... They're the directors of CCHI, my temporary parents. Adam and Kara Cole left a week ago :( but they are the coolest people ever! They're from Arknasaw and they have an amazing story and I'm a better person because I know them :) There's Eric but he's home in Cali for the holidays. Chris he's Dave's nephew and one of the most interesting people I've met. Sammy! He's Haitian he lived here till he was 13 moved to Florida and now is back serving, Sammy has the best laugh ever! Then there's Kori I swear we were separated at birth! She likes all the cool stuff I do like T-Swift, Chris Brown, the Lakers, and Twilight! (to name a few) God had really bless me with this awesome family! and that's just the people I live with.. well Dave and Darlys have their own house. The rest of my family includes Marie-Carmel she cooks for us.. she's amazing!! Nerlande she's a translator/sister I am 3 days older then her :P Rose-Laure she helps with household chores she is soooo sweet. Brisso is also a translator and an amazing guy. Delpha just helps with everything he's also like a second dad.. always looking out for me. Marcel is our grounds keeper he is super quiet but when he's around you automatically feel safe, him and his daughter Lynda (she's 11) live in the back house. Lynda is something else I don't even know how to explain her but I love her to death. Then there's the mosquitoes that is a love hate relationship... they love me but I HATE them! Well that's a little bit about my new fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment